Serving Nationwide, Proactive Consultancy Group is a highly dedicated team of VAT specialist accountants with expertise in all areas of financial management, accounting and taxation (both compliance and planning).
We recognized long ago that for many businesses there is a real need for a high quality and focused input by a VAT specialist on various VAT areas that are designed to define and achieve financial objectives.
We work closely with our clients to identify their needs and then program our work accordingly. Sustained top quality professional vat consultants services to all of our clients is absolutely critical to our philosophy and each client has an ongoing and close contact with at least one of our partners.
The basis of our fees is always discussed in advance, and very often we enter into a fixed price agreement for either a period of time or a specific assignment.
Proactive Consultancy Group is a long-established UK vat experts practice that has seen very significant growth in recent years. Our VAT consulting is independent and it is our intention for it to remain so in order to continually give the very best levels of professional tax experts services in the most cost effective manner.
Proactive is a VAT specialist firm with a very modern approach with offices in the heart of City of London. We offer levels of service that are extraordinarily high, value for money with a cost effective proactive service.
Our mission is simply your success.
- Established since 2007 and working with industry leading organisations, we operate on a No Win no Fee basis in majority of the cases;
- You pay absolutely nothing till the VAT assessment has been withdrawn or reduced by HMRC;
- With 98% success rate, we have recovered & saved clients’ significant amounts to date;
- 93% of our clients thought ‘‘they were not eligible for a refund’’;
- We managed to get the VAT assessments by HMRC reduced in cases where the clients already have paid the original VAT assessments and only contacted us to get the penalty reduced;
What others are saying
After our initial skepticism, we were quickly reassured not only by Proactive’s technical VAT knowledge and experience but also their ability to complete the work with minimal time inputs from ourselves.
They handled the whole process through data collection / analysis, review of historic returns and submission / negotiation of the repayment claim with the HMRC. At the same time they kept us informed of progress at all stages in the process’’ – PREMIER MEDICAL CENTRE
Our mission is simply your success
No refund means – Absolutely no fees
A senior partner assigned instantly
We reply to correspondence from you within 24 hours
We reply to correspondence from the HMRC within 24 hours
We continuously update you of progress
We provide you with a handbook for your future VAT returns
Some time ago, a firm of medical sector VAT specialists, Proactive Consultancy Group, contacted our sister company, Premier Medical Centre, to tell us about a proven, bona fide opportunity to secure a significant repayment of VAT from HMRC.
As a partially exempt (for VAT purposes) business operating in the medical sector, we were incurring significant levels of irrecoverable VAT costs. We were, therefore, very interested when this opportunity arose, particularly as there was no up-front commitment of professional fees.
After our initial scepticism, we were quickly reassured not only by Proactive’s technical VAT knowledge and experience but also their ability to complete the work with minimal time inputs from ourselves. They handled the whole process through from data collection/analysis, review of historic returns, and submission/negotiation of the repayment claim with HMRC. At the same time, they kept us informed of progress at all stages in the process.
In recommending their services, we would mention that:-
• as a first step, Proactive offers a free, no-obligation “Health Check” to see whether a refund is likely. Having discussed with you the results of the Health Check, you then decide whether to proceed. A fee is only payable if and when a VAT recovery is ultimately made and is based on a mutually agreed shared percentage of the amount recovered
• please note that, through this process, many relatively small, non VAT-registered businesses have made a retrospective, voluntary VAT registration together with a substantial VAT recovery claim, without it affecting the commercial fundamentals of their business e.g. customer prices
• the average accountant does not always understand the huge complexities and intricacies of VAT as it relates to medical clinics. This is why Premier and so many other medical businesses have turned to Proactive for this particular matter, whilst maintaining a good relationship with their accountants for their ongoing work We are now very happy to recommend Proactive as their proven track record has gone from strength to strength.